Warehouse Associate | Subaru
Posted September 10, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6am-3:30pm
Subaru is adding Warehouse members to their order-pulling team, to pull various car parts and fittings. Perfect for someone who has 9 months - 1 year of recent, consistent experience working in a warehouse, in shipping or receiving, packing or in inventory.
They’re known for being a great place to work. In fact, Subaru was voted as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ equality, which is pretty awesome. They foster a friendly company culture, as they want all employees to feel safe and welcome.
The job is temporary to hire, and it’s a great opportunity to join a company that takes care of their employees. There are growth opportunities as well, if you’re interested in a long-term career!
And you'll have access to some amazing perks (on-site gym, performance raises, vehicle purchasing program, etc.) once you are brought on permanently!
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Order selecting parts using an RF scanner
- Shipping & Receiving
- Unpacking and redistributing parts
- Cycle counting, some data entry & cleaning
- Using a cherry picker, stand-up forklift, reach truck and Taylor-Dunn
You will be successful in this role if you are dedicated and eager to learn new skills!
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 9 months - 1 year of recent, consistent experience working in a warehouse, in shipping or receiving, packing or inventory
- Updated resume
- Proof of high school diploma or GED prior to start
- Previous RF scanner and/or forklift experience is a plus
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Some mandatory overtime required (some Saturdays required)
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Health benefit options even during temporary period
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Paid on-the-job training and support
- Open communication with supervisors and managers on performance
- Work in a clean, structured, and organized environment
Location: North Portland, OR – no public transit accessible, vehicle required
If you are interested in this Warehouse job with Subaru, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.