Molding Machine Operator
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 3:30am to 4pm or 3:30pm to 4am
A leading aerospace plastics company is adding a Temporary Entry-Level Machine Operator to its Molding team. This is a full-time job where you will learn a ton and grow your manufacturing career!
This company manufactures plastic airplane parts, so the work you do will have a major impact on the way people fly.
The best part? No previous machine operator experience is needed. They will train!
This is a two-month temporary position, with the possibility to go longer with good attendance and a great attitude!
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate injection molding machine
- Remove finished parts from the machine, inspect and package parts
- Complete the required paperwork and records
- Maintain and cleaned machine and work area
- Night Shift: Multiple shifts available - Monday-Thursday, 3:30 pm-4:00 am, 3:30 pm to 12 am OR 3:30 pm to 2 am.
Entry-Level Machine Operator Qualifications:
- manufacturing or related experience
- ability to work with hand and power tools
- 6+ months of recent work history
- Ability to pass a basic math and reading comprehension test
- Comfortable standing for up to a 12-hour shift
Pay: Day Shift $18.50/hour
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett, WA - Bus Accessible
If you've been looking for an opportunity in aerospace, apply today for this Entry-Level Machine Operator position! Or call us at 206-453-2852 to learn more.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.