Assembly Technician | Temp-Hire | $21/hr
Posted September 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm OR 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Are you looking for a career to launch you into the final frontier? We have a great long-term opportunity to exercise your attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
We have an immediate opening with a leading aerospace international manufacturer in Seattle for a full-time Assembly Technician. This company specializes in custom design and manufactures product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
The Assembly Technician position offers great benefits and a consistent Monday-Friday schedule with two available shifts.
Assembly Technician Job Duties:
- Various assembly processes including doming and layering.
- Mechanically attaching connecters with nuts, screws, and other hardware.
- Machine burnishing of assembled parts.
- Final testing of membrane switches.
Assembly Technician Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs throughout the work shift.
- Computer proficiency.
- 6 months of recent Assembly experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Swing Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Apply today for this Assembly Technician position today, or call 206-453-2852 for more information, and to schedule an interview!?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.