Quality Inspector | Temp-Hire | $21/hr
Posted August 21, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm OR 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Do you have an eye for detail and passion for creating quality products? This position may be the perfect fit for you!
A leading international manufacturer in Seattle is seeking to add a Quality Inspector to their growing team. This company specializes in designing and manufacturing product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
As a Quality Inspector you will interpret blueprints, diagrams, and other specifications as necessary. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills, with plenty of room for growth!
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Interpret blueprints and diagrams.
- Perform inspection tasks using sophisticated measuring equipment.
- Compile, analyze, and report statistical indicators of process performance.
- Conduct internal quality audits as needed or requested.?
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs throughout the work shift.
- Computer proficiency.
- 6 months of QA/QC experience preferred.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Day Shift: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Swing Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Apply today for this Quality Inspector position today, or call 206-453-2852 for more information, and to schedule an interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!