Cleanroom Assembler II
Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Swing Shifts
Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced Cleanroom Assembler for a well-known Aerospace company in Lynnwood!
This manufacturer of commercial airplane components, medical devices and equipment used in space exploration is hiring Cleanroom Assemblers to join their team.
This full-time, direct-hire position is with a company that truly invests in their employees. They’re looking for people with 2 or more years of recent soldering experience who want to continue to develop their skills.
Cleanroom Assembler Duties:
- Fine soldering of small parts, occasionally under a microscope
- Following work instructions and blueprints
- Inspect and test to ensure they meet specifications
Cleanroom Assembler Requirements:
- Two or more years of soldering or assembly experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Day and Swing Shifts available
- 1st shift 6:00AM-2:30PM
- 2nd Shift 2:30PM-11:00PM
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Lynwood, WA
Interested in this Cleanroom Assembler position? Apply now or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a recruiter for the Terra Everett team. I enjoy the challenge of finding the right fit for both the candidates and the client.