Posted September 6, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Looking to level up your customer account management or sales experience?
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years running, is looking to add an Account Manager to its Beaverton branch! In this Mon-Fri in-office role, you will act as the client advocate and work with the recruiting team to ensure their needs are met.
TERRA helps local companies by recruiting qualified candidates for their open positions, specializing in entry and mid-level roles in light industrial as well as administrative placements.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for generating new business, onboarding new clients, strategizing and creating recruitment plans for clients with high volume needs, and matching job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive team and training and development from senior leadership.
Your team will rely on you to determine what recruiting strategies are and aren’t working. Effective and clear communication, a collaborative and strategic mindset and the ability to delegate is critical to being successful in this role.
This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive work environment and training and development from senior leadership. This is a great opportunity to take your account management and sales experience in a new direction.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and delegate order fulfillment and recruiting
- Direct recruit for direct hire jobs
- Strong communication to teammates, candidates and clients
- Client visit and account management
- Make outbound calls to set meetings with key decision makers
- Strategize and create service delivery plans
Account Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in account management or sales
- Previous leadership experience managing large teams
- Strong and effective problem-solving skills
- A strategic and analytical mindset
Compensation and Benefits
- $62,000 – $82,000 (base salary) + Monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Beaverton, OR (100% in-office with local travel to client sites)
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
If interested in this Account Manager opportunity- apply today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Talent Acquisition Manager for TERRA. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!