Manufacturing Associate | No Experience Necessary
Posted September 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company whose leadership team all started in temporary roles. If you are eager to learn and grow this Manufacturing Associate position is right for you.
A national roofing and insulation company that services the community and prides themselves on quality is looking for strong candidates to join their close-knit team.
This job offers career-growth potential with a pay structure to match, a flexible and caring leadership team, and an opportunity to build a new skill set.
No experience necessary!
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Follow directions to support in all steps of the manufacturing process
- Stacking, moving, and organizing material for distribution
- Using industrial glue gun to build pallet spacers
- Rotating between different stations and maintaining productive pace throughout the day
- Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 4:30PM (off early on Fridays!)
- Occasional Overtime
- $18.50/hr, guaranteed pay increase to $20.34 upon conversion
Manufacturing Associate Job Requirements:
- Ability to properly follow instructions
- Ability to wear PPE for entire shift- gloves, glasses, and long-sleeve shirt
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or with out accommodation
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees while on assignment:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by employer when hired on as permanent employee:
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- PTO / Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Job stability with weekends off
Location: Northglenn, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Associate opportunity, please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!