Electronic Assembly | Paid Training | Day Shift
Posted November 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Would you like to join a team with a highly diverse culture and learn what you need to become an assembler? Then this job with a local Redmond company is just right for you! You'll work for a company that manufactures products to help companies track and monitor their products during transportation.
As an Assembler, you'll help to take apart and put back together sensors that have been returned. This is a full-time job with a company that trains their employees, promotes from within and has clear career growth paths.
You'll also enjoy working in a friendly, family-oriented environment!
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Count and record processed units and fallout
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a milliohm meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
To Be an Assembler You Need:
- To enjoy working with small objects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours
- Monday - Friday,
- Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- ESL Classes
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
If this Entry-Level Assembler role sounds like your next opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.