Automotive Paint Prepper | Entry Level | Direct Hire
Posted September 20, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6:30am-3:00pm
in taking your basic painting experience and turning it into a stable &
lucrative career as a professional industrial automotive painter? Kenworth will train you!
If you only have just six months of automotive painting experience you could be a great fit for this Automotive Paint Prepper position.
Kenworth's Renton location specializes in building custom trucks and they're hiring multiple full-time, Automotive Paint Preppers. In this position you will be prepping & painting various truck parts using manual spray techniques or using robotic paint technology.
This is a stable direct-hire Union job—you'll have work all year round! They offer a great starting pay, weekends off and an excellent benefits package including fully paid medical, dental and vision and tuition reimbursement.
And this company will help you grow your technical painting skills to reach an expert level through an advanced painting training program they provide to their employees.
Automotive Paint Prepper Job Duties:
- Complete paint preparation tasks: cleaning, sanding and taping.
- Apply paint using manual spray techniques or using robotic paint technology.
- Perform quality assessment of finished products.
Direct Hire Benefits Package:
- Automatic Enrollment in Advanced Painting Training Program
- Join the Union
- Union Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Earn Paid Vacation
- 12 Holidays Per Year
- Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: $24.26 per hour
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm
Automotive Paint Prepper Job Requirements:
- At least 6 months of automotive painting & prepping experience.
- High School Diploma or GED documentation
- Able to lift and move items weighing up to 50lbs with or without accommodation.
- Comfortable using hand tools & sanders.
Location: Renton, WA
- Secured Parking Lot
Apply now for this Direct Hire Automotive Paint Prepper position. If you would like to learn more, call or text “KENWORTH” and your name: 253-353-7700.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I pride myself in providing exceptional customer service to all of my clients and candidates. It brings me great joy knowing I'm able to be a matchmaker and change lives daily!