Forklift Operator | Day Swing And Weekend Shifts
Posted September 14, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing & Weekend Shifts available
If you have at least 1 year of forklift experience, you might be interested in this Forklift Operator position.
An Auburn aerospace company is growing it's team and has multiple Forklift Operator openings. These jobs are full-time, temporary-to-hire and are on the Day, Swing and Weekend shifts.
A bit about the company—they specialize in preparing metal used to create airplane parts. As a Forklift Operator, you'll manage inventory and operate equipment to organize product that's ready to be shipped.
It's a great opportunity to grow professionally and level up your skills as they provide a lot of training in this role.
And it's a great opportunity to join an awesome team of people that are really supportive and help each other reach common goals.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts and other equipment to prepare product for shipment
- Perform various tasks to manage inventory
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- At least 1 year of forklift operation experience
- Proficient in Excel &
- Able to lift 50lbs
- HS Diploma or GED
- Day Shifts:
- Monday - Thursday, 4:00am - 2:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shifts:
- Monday-Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Monday-Thursday, 2:30pm - 1:00am
- Weekend Day Shift:
- Friday - Sunday, 4:00am - 4:30 pm
Pay: $21.50 - $22.50 per hour
TERRA Benefits offered to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K with a 100% match of the first 4% of employee contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- 15 days paid vacation
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator role, apply or call us to learn more 253-353-7700.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. My mission is to identify and match talent with career changing opportunities at all levels. At TERRA, we create success stories every day and the most exciting part of my job is giving so many motivated and talented people the opportunity to thrive. I have a keen ability to understand the demands and objectives of employers, and this results in measurable success.