CNC Machinist | Mill & Lathe
Posted August 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
If you have at least five years of experience operating CNC Mill and lathe machines and at least 2 years of experience troubleshooting CNC mill and lathe machines, this could be a great next step in your career.
A company that manufactures high-quality precision parts is adding an experienced CNC Machinist to their team! This is a full-time, direct-hire position that offers benefits.
As a Machinist, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring production stays on track and customers are satisfied. You’ll also help your coworkers succeed by using your skills and experience!
And you'll work alongside a team of committed machinists of all skill levels, performing operational and troubleshooting responsibilities with both Lathe and Mill machines.
Some of the CNC Machinist job duties include:
- Machine set-up with supervisor verification and consultation
- Read and interpret drawings, sketches, and related technical data
- Machine cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Operating and troubleshooting CNC Mill and Lathe machines
- 5+ years experience operating CNC Mill and Lathe machines
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting CNC Mill and Lathe machines
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs regularly
- High-level accountability and communication
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30pm
Pay: $21-$26/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Denver, CO 80223
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.