Entry-Level Warehouse Associate | No Experience Required | Start Monday
Posted September 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift: Monday - Friday
Are you looking for an entry-level job that doesn't require any previous experience? This Entry-Level Warehouse Associate role could be a great fit for you!
There is no previous experience required! You can start on Monday!
A growing global supply chain company is expanding their warehouse and has multiple positions available on their day shift team.
Maintaining a safe work environment is a core value at this company. They're looking for people who are motivated to contribute to their culture of safety - for their coworkers and for themselves.
They provide supportive training where you'll be set up for success. You'll learn how to operate an electric pallet jack and how to navigate their database so you can organize ordered products that are ready to ship.
If you're interested in earning more, you have the option of being certified as a Reach Truck & Forklift Operator. If you're looking to grow your skills you could be a great fit!
Interested? Apply today or call us to learn more: 503-946-3874.
Entry-Level Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Pull orders using a paper pick sheet
- Operate a pallet jack and other powered equipment - training provided!
- Receive inventory into the warehouse
- Follow safety procedures carefully
- Friday-Monday; 6:00am-5:00pm
- 0 - 6 months of warehouse experience: $19.50 per hour
- 6 months or more warehouse experience: $20.50 per hour
Entry-Level Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Comfortable using a computer
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Gresham, OR
- This location is not accessible via public transportation.
If this Entry-Level Warehouse Associate role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today or call us to learn more: 503-946-3874.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.