Manufacturing Technician | Swing & Night Shift
Forest Grove, OR
Posted August 31, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing & Night Shift, Mon-Fri
A circuit board manufacturer is adding a Manufacturing Technician to their night shift team. They're looking for someone with at least six months of manufacturing or production experience.
It's a full-time, temp-to-hire position, and a great opportunity to join an established company—they support the aerospace and defense industries and make parts for various electronics such as cell phones.
The job is easy to learn, the team is super supportive and there are opportunities for growth and advancement if you're interested in a long-term career.
And upon permanent hire you'll receive great benefits, quarterly bonuses, and a retention bonus!
Manufacturing Technician Job Duties:
- Loading and unloading circuit boards into machines
- Visually checking boards for any defects
- Following verbal and written instructions
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months of previous manufacturing or production experience
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Longevity of at least 6 months in previous roles
- Swing Shift: Monday-- Friday; 2:30pm-10:45pm
- Night Shift: Monday – Friday, 10:30pm-6:45am
Pay: $19.49-$23.33/hr depending on shift differential
Benefits through TERRA Staffing:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Forest Grove, OR (Not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician role, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist at the Beaverton office. And I love helping people find their perfect job!