Material Handler | Assembly | $22.00
Posted September 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 3:30pm
Do you have experience in order picking and inventory? An smart, reliable and electric heating solutions company is looking for multiple Material Handlers | Assembly to join their growing team!
In this full-time, temp-to-hire position you will have job stability, competitive pay and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that cares about their employees success.
This manufacturing company builds American made smart heating solutions for commercial business and residential homes.
As a Material Handler | Assembly you will be performing cycle counts of assembly managed inventory, picking and handling material to ensure that each assembly line has the specific parts they need.
Material Handler | Assembly Responsibilities:
- Perform daily cycle counts of assembly managed inventory
- Accurately enter inventory counts into database
- Use carts and pallet jacks to transport materials to assemble line and other departments across warehouse
- Track assembly inventory via warehouse management system (WMS)
- Rotate inventory when receiving new supplies
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy staying active, working independently and have high attention to detail.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Pay: $19.00- $22.00 an hour
Material Handler Requirements:
- Six months experience doing regular cycle counts
- One year of warehouse experience
- One year of inventory control using databases to track inventory
- Basic computer knowledge (word and excel)
- Strong attention to detail; able to match product numbers, addresses, and quantity counts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Extensive benefits package upon conversion
- Consistent schedule, no weekends!
- Weekly pay, get paid every Friday!
- Convenient commute that has free parking
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing and sustainable business
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid time OFF
- Overtime for those who are eligible
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: South Seattle area, WA. (Free parking, bus accessible for some)
If this Material Handler position interests you, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to talk more about this opportunity!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.