Entry-Level Pool Cleaner | General Labor
Posted September 13, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3:00PM
Interested in having a job with freedom, flexible earning potential, and a sense of ownership? Then this Entry-Level Pool Cleaner position at a local pool maintenance company may interest you.
No experience required - they provide supportive training.
In this position, you’ll be cleaning pools, adding chemicals to ensure the pool is safe to swim in & making sure the equipment is working properly.
You’ll also interact with customers, so this job is perfect if you love providing top-notch customer service.
This is not your average entry-level job. This company makes sure their employees are taken care of by providing:
- A company truck & paid gas
- Cell phone stipend
- Free breakfast once a week
- Fun employee events: Axe throwing, holiday parties & BBQ’s
- Opportunities to earn a bigger paycheck: overtime & bonuses for productivity
Interested? Click apply or call us to learn more: 469 947-6789
Pool Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Maintain pools including skimming surfaces, cleaning out pumps and baskets, and checking /adjusting water chemistry
- Provide customer service to clients
- Professionally operate and maintain company vehicle
- Adhere to all safety guidelines
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 3:30PM (or when route is completed)
Pool Cleaner Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to calculate basic math
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- If you meet productivity goals, you can earn weekly bonuses!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Worker compensation insurance
- 401K with company match
- 6 paid holidays – plus a paid week off between Christmas & New Year's Day!
- Uniforms provided
Location: North Dallas
If you’re interested in this Pool Cleaner position, apply or call us to learn more: 469 947-6789.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!