Warehouse Associate | Shipping | $22
Posted September 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday - 7:00am to 3:30pm
If you are a forward-thinker looking to gain skills in manufacturing, then keep reading! We are searching for a detail focused Warehouse Associate | Shipping to join a heating manufacturing company that builds smart, reliable and efficient electric heating solutions for commercial business and residential homes.
As a Warehouse Associate | Shipping you will be primarily responsible for reviewing open receipts and orders, unloading incoming trucks using a forklift, maintain accurate records, and assist with will call FedEx, UPS, and other freights pickups.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position! Come get an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company!
Pay: $19.00- $22.00 an hour
Warehouse Associate | Shipping Responsibilities:
- Review open receipts and orders
- Utilize forklift/pallet jack to order pick, scan and ship pick tickets
- Input inventory into warehouse management system
- Unload incoming trucks and maintain accurate records
- Verify that there are no shortages, overages, or damages with each shipment before clearing a driver.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
Requirements of a Warehouse Associate | Shipping:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- One year of shipping experience
- One year of Forklift operation experience
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 50lbs
Benefits of working here include:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid time OFF
- Overtime for those who are eligible
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits offered to TERRA employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: South Seattle area, WA. (Free parking, bus accessible for some)
If this Warehouse Associate | Shipping position interests you, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to talk more about this opportunity!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I really appreciate the support and honesty of your firm.