Manufacturing Associate | Aerospace
Posted August 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing Shift: Monday to Friday, 2:30pm - 11pm or Swing Shift: Wednesday - Saturday, 3:30pm to 1:30am
If you have six months of experience working for the same employer in the manufacturing industry and 6 months of experience reading blueprints or schematics, this is a great opportunity to level up your skills!A company that manufactures metal aerospace parts is adding a Manufacturing Associate to their swing shift team! They're looking for people who are comfortable and knowledgeable in using tools to complete projects.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers a great starting pay, quarterly pay increases and bonuses, and benefits upon permanent hire.
This job is perfect for someone that loves crushing goals and staying in shape as you'll be on your feet and moving throughout the day.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Using hand/power tools and measuring devices to remove excess debris and realign metal parts
- Perform visual inspection to spot any manufacturing imperfections
- Follow written step by step instructions with attention to detail and precise accuracy
- Operate hoist and/or forklift to move metal parts
Swing Shift Schedules
- Wednesday to Saturday, 3:00pm - 1:30am
- Monday to Friday, 2:30pm - 11pm
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months working for the same employer in the manufacturing industry
- At least 6 months of experience reading blueprints or schematics.
- Comfortable using forklift
- Mechanically inclined using hand/power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Pay: $22.00 per hour
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K contribution
Location: Clackamas. Not accessible by public transit.
If this Manufacturing Associate position sounds like a fit for you, apply now or give us a call at 503-946-3874 to connect with our team right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.