Drill Press Operator | Manufacturing
Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 6am - 4:30pm
We are partnered with the largest truck body and trailer manufacturer in the PNW! They manufacture huge, 18-wheel trucks and trailers.
And they're adding multiple Drill Press Operators to their team! These jobs are full-time, temporary-to-hire and offer benefits upon permanent hire as well as a 3-day work week.
Perfect for anyone that is a hard worker, has a great attitude and possesses leadership qualities.
Drill Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use as well as maintenance
Pay: $20/hour - $24/hour
Drill Press Operator Qualifications:
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Hand and power tool experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays*
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and 401(k) with employer-match
Location: Snohomish, WA (Not Bus Accessible)
If you are interested in this Drill Press Operator position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.