Electrical Assembler | Growth Opportunities
Posted December 4, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you have at least two years of experience in an electrical assembly role, have worked as an electrical apprentice, or have a strong electrical background, you could be a great fit for this opportunity!
An electrical power systems manufacturer has multiple Electrical Assembler openings on their team. Their products serve a wide variety of markets including mass transit, government and alternative energy.
As an Electrical Assembler, you'll use complex electrical blueprints to wire and connect switchgear.
These are full-time temporary-to-hire openings that offer a Monday-Friday schedule and a full benefits package. And this company has a great work culture.
They value teamwork, help their employees grow in their careers and believe making money and enjoying your job can go hand in hand.
Interested in learning more? Apply online or give us a call: 720-405-5222
Electrical Assembler Job Duties:
- Read & interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams to accurately assemble products
- Route and attach wires and connectors to form circuitry
- Assemble products using hand and power tools
Pay: $22-$30 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- Optional overtime is available on Saturday
Electrical Assembler Requirements:
- At least two years of electrical assembly experience
- Proficient with hand tools and power tools
- Proficient reading measuring tools, electrical blueprints & schematics
- Able to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Paid Holidays
- PTO and sick pay
- 401(k) program with Employer Match
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Denver, CO
- Not bus accessible
If you're interested in learning more about this Electrical Assembler position, apply online or call: 720-405-5222
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!