Electrical Assembler I Level 1 To Skilled
Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 5:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you have at least two years’ experience in an electrical assembly role or have a strong electrical background this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
A well-established, and well-known manufacturer of electrical power systems has multiple Electrical Assembler openings on their team. Their products serve a wide variety of markets including mass transit, government and alternative energy.
As an Electrical Assembler associate you will use complex electrical blueprints to wire and connect switchgear.
These are full-time temporary-to-hire openings.
Electrical Assembler Job Duties:
- Read & interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams to accurately assemble products
- Route and attach wires and connectors to form circuitry
- Assemble products using hand and power tools
Pay: $22-$30 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- Optional overtime is available on Saturday
Electrical Assembler Requirements:
- At least two years of electrical assembly experience
- Proficient with hand tools and power tools
- Proficient reading measuring tools, electrical blueprints & schematics
- Able to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Employer Offered Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Paid Holidays
- PTO and sick pay
- 401(k) program with Employer Match
Location: Denver, CO
- Not bus accessible
If you're interested in learning more about this Electrical Assembler position, apply online or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!