Client Services Associate | Account Manager
Posted September 6, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
If you love client facing roles, thrive on making a positive impact on people's lives, and are looking for a company that offers unlimited growth, then this Client Services Associate position at a rapidly growing Financial Services firm could be the perfect role for you.
In this role you will work directly with Financial Advisors to provide impeccable and exemplary customer service in managing financial and investment accounts for clients.
This direct-hire, full-time opportunity offers fully paid career development and generous benefits.
In addition to providing administrative support to the financial advisors, the Client Services Associate will communicate and work closely with clients to ensure their account needs are met.
Client Services Associate's key responsibilities:
- Coordinate set-up of new client accounts, maintaining close communication throughout onboarding process
- Prepare client financial plans and presentations for review by Client Advisors
- Maintain accurate client profiles and account information
- Respond to client calls and emails with high level of urgency and attention to detail
- Assist in researching a variety of investment, financial planning, and tax-related issues
- Process and document client transactions, distribution and transfers
If you have a passion for creating world-class customer experiences and love to learn and grow, this could be a terrific next-step in your career!
Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Client Services Associate desired qualifications:
- 2+ year of CSA experience or an administrative role in the financial sector
- Strong proficiency in MS Suite and CRM's
- Elevated communication skills, written and verbal, including grammar and spelling
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a pro-active work ethic
- Healthcare Insurance
- Generous 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Short Fridays during summer months
- Paid career development and certifications
If you're seeking a Client Services Associate role with a growing firm and potential for you to grow in your career, apply today or call 206-453-2852 to schedule an interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!