GXO Warehouse Associate| Entry Level | Air-Conditioned Warehouse
Posted September 15, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Many shifts available
GXO, a rapidly expanding logistics company, is on the hunt for fresh faces to join their team! They’re hiring multiple temp-to-hire, entry-level Warehouse Associates.
Zero warehouse experience? No problem!
They'll set you up for success with training to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need, giving you a solid foundation to kickstart your career journey.
Enjoy a friendly workplace, a comfortably air-conditioned facility, and awesome employee appreciation events.
Take a peek at the day shift schedules - especially if you're all about that work-life balance and enjoy a shorter work week.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to jumpstart your career.
Interested? Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding future at GXO.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Loading and unloading materials
- Picking and Packing
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory using an RF scanner
Available Day Shift Schedules:
- 5-Days & 8-hour shifts: Tuesday – Saturday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 4-Days & 10-hour shifts:
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday - Saturday, 8:00am - 6:30pm
- * 3-Days & 12-hour shifts: Sunday – Tuesday, 6:00am - 6:30pm
- (* Need a full 40 hours? You have the option to come in and work on Wednesdays)
Warehouse Associate Job requirements:
- At least 3-6 months of previous work experience in any industry.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, walk & stand throughout shift.
Pay: $17.25 an hour
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Not bus accessible
If you are ready for your next Warehouse Associate opportunity, apply or call us to learn more: 480-750-7272.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.