North Attleborough, MA
Posted September 9, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you looking to take the next step in your career in Human Resources? An established medical product manufacturing company in North Attleboro is looking to bring on an HR Specialist to join their growing team. They have been a leader in designing and manufacturing specialty medical products for some of the top medical device companies for over 30 years.
As an HR Specialist, you will be an essential link between the HR department and the onsite employees by providing critical administrative support and assistance. While HR knowledge is a plus, this is a great opportunity for candidates with limited HR experience but come from an administrative background who are eager to learn and grow in the field. This full-time, direct hire opportunity provides job stability, great benefits and plenty of opportunity for growth and advancment.
HR Specialist Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage essential HR documentation with confidentiality
- Assist onsite employees with internal employee system issues or questions
- Assist in the facilitation of onboarding processes for new hires
- Prepare and distribute HR-related communications and announcements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and databases
- Assist in processing HR-related paperwork, such as benefits enrollment
HR Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience supporting administrative functions (manufacturing or production environment preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with care and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- $50,000k + DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, Sick Time & 8 Paid Holidays
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, hybrid schedule
Location: North Attleboro, MA
If you are interested in this HR Specialist opportunity, apply now or email your resume to [email protected]
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Technical Recruiter for the TERRA Technical Division. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The greatest part of my job is being able to make a real impact and create success stories.