Assembly | Aerospace | Day And Swing
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day or Swing Shift
If you have at least 6 months of basic assembly experience—like putting together furniture— and want to work at a company that can help you grow your skills, you could be a great fit for this Assembly position.
A reputable aerospace manufacturing company is hiring full-time Assemblers on a temporary-to-permanent basis. They make parts for airplanes and work with major players in the aerospace industry. Openings are available on the Day and Swing shift teams.
And this company is all about helping their people succeed:
- They provide thorough training that will set you up for success in your new role.
- After training, management will continue to support you by consistently checking to make sure you're enjoying your work or interested in cross-training to learn other skill sets.
If you're motivated and want to work in an environment that encourages growth & promotes from within, give us a call to learn more: 206-453-2852.
Assembly Job Duties:
- Use blueprints to assemble products
- Use power tools to assemble products
Assembly Job Requirements:
- At least 6 months of prior assembly experience
- Able to stand throughout shift
- Able to push & pull up to 40lbs
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 1:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday, 1:30pm - 12:00am
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
If you are interested in this Aerospace Assembly role, apply now or call us: 206-453-2852.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA seems to really care about their temporary employees. I sincerely enjoy working with you. I continue to have positive experiences at my current assignment. Thank you for doing such a good job making sure that I'm happy here.