CNC Machine Operator | Aerospace
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing or Weekend Night Shift
An aerospace manufacturer is growing their team and adding a CNC Machine Operator! They provide great training—they will teach you how to operate CNC machines. You'll learn CNC milling, CNC lathing, manual machining and deburring.
This job focuses on the importance of running quality parts while setting up machines, loading and unloading materials.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire position available on a Swing Shift schedule or a Weekend Night Shift schedule.
- 2nd shift Monday thru Thursday 3:20pm - 1:50am
- 3rd shift Friday thru Sunday 5am - 6pm
- Have 1 year experience CNC machining
- Able to lift 70 lbs. either individually or with assistance
- Must be ITAR-compliant
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Able to comply with work instructions, and quality assurance procedures
- Positively respond to changing work assignments and job duties
- Be able to complete a variety of uncomplicated deburring assignments, able to work independently with frequent technical instruction
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
If you are interested in learning more about the CNC Machine Operator role apply or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.