Electronic Test Technician
Posted September 13, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:45AM - 4:30PM
An electronics manufacturer is adding an Electronic Test Technician to their team! They are looking for someone with a positive attitude and takes pride in a job well done.
The job is temporary-to-hire and comes with a great benefits package upon permanent hire.
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) testing
- Read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Utilize hand tools (calipers and micrometers) to perform testing
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:45AM - 4:30PM
- Minimum three years of experience with electronics testing
- Ability to read assembly drawings and schematics
- Experience testing in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision,401(k)
- Flexible spending account
- Employer-paid Life insurance
- Referral program
- Incentive-based bonus
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this Electronic Test Technician role? Apply online today or call 469-947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!