Production Associate | Entry-Level Aerospace
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift or Swing Shift
Looking for an entry-level opportunity at an established Aerospace company that will help you grow a career? Then you might be interested in this Production Associate position.
An international Aerospace company is hiring multiple temp-to-hire, entry-level Production Associates to join their Day & Swing Shift teams! They specialize in manufacturing a light composite material that's used to build airplanes.
No experience Needed - they'll train you!
As a Production Associate, you'll learn to operate various machines to create their high quality exterior and interior airplane parts. They're looking for people who enjoy building things and are comfortable using hand or power tools.
If you have worked for the same employer for at least 6 months and you're looking for an opportunity to grow an Aerospace career - then you make an excellent candidate!
What makes this job awesome:
- Benefits start after 60 days!
- Free Gym onsite
- Enjoy their track & soccer field during breaks
Interested? Apply today!
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Organize & stack material from storage & palletize products.
- Operate various machines to cut or press materials to accurate product specifications.
- Perform layup process by stacking material in a detailed order.
- Record process used on each work order.
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift:
- Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Must be available for training during the first few weeks: M-F, 6:00am-2:30pm
Production Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of recent experience working for the same employer.
- Ability to stand, bend, and crouch throughout shift.
- Able to solve basic math problems & follow written and spoken instructions.
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds & repetitively using your hand and wrist.
Benefits once hired by the employer:
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Marysville, WA
- This position is not bus accessible.
Interested in this Aerospace Production Associate role? Apply online or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.