Aerospace Production Associate
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Excellent opportunity with an international aerospace manufacturing company that offers a great starting pay and on-the-job training.
A company that makes both interior and exterior plane parts has multiple full-time openings on their team for Aerospace Production Associates.
Aerospace Production Associate Job Duties:
- Pull material from storage
- Cut materials to correct size using machine
- Operate press machine
- Perform layup process - stacking material in a detailed order
- Record process used on each work order
- Lift, move and palletize large parts
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn and enjoy being active on the job.
Shifts currently available:
- Day shift: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm
Aerospace Production Associate Requirements:
- Experience with a warehouse/manufacturing position
- Ability to stand, bend, and crouch for 10+ hours a day
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions
- Comfortable lifting up 50 pounds throughout the day
- Comfortable making repetitive hand and wrist motion
Benefits once hired by the employer:
Location: Marysville, WA (On the bus line)
Interested in this Aerospace Production Associate role? Apply online or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone on our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.