Quality Control | Electrical
Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday, 5:00am to 3:30pm
If you have at least two years experience using a multimeter in a quality control setting and are looking for a long-term job that will help you advance your skills and career, this is a great opportunity.
A well-established, and well-known manufacturer of electrical power systems has multiple Electrical Quality Control openings on their team. Their products serve a wide variety of markets including mass transit, government and alternative energy.
As an Electrical Quality control associate you will use specialized tools to help test that circuitry is completed, test line arcs and ensure circuitry functionality.
These are full-time temporary-to-hire openings.
Electrical Quality Control Job Duties:
- Use multimeter to test voltage of completed assemblies
- Use hipot to check for insulation breakdown
- Use a current injection box to test circuit functionality
- Complete documentation and records for completed quality checks
Pay: $22-$30 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 5:00am - 3:30pm
- Optional overtime is available on Saturday
Electrical Quality Control Requirements:
- At least two years experience in quality control using a multimeter
- Proficient with hand tools and power tools
- Proficient reading measuring tools, basic blueprints & schematics
- Able to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Computer proficiency
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Employer Offered Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Paid Holidays
- PTO and sick pay
- 401(k) program with Employer Match
Location: Denver, CO
Not bus accessible
If you're interested in learning more about this Quality Control position, apply online or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!