Posted August 21, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
This Production Lead position is with a company that distributes exotic spices to customers all around the world. This well-known for their quality packaging, bottling, and labeling for the world’s spiciest papers, spices, and candies.
This Production Lead position is a full-time, direct-hire position and is intended for someone who is passionate about developing and maintaining their team while also playing a key role in the growth of the company!
If you are direct and down to earth then we want to speak with you!
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Order management- Prioritize orders for the day/week
- Manage employee performance
- Manage the postings online/photography
- Print labels
- Assist customers
- Ability to jump in and assist with production if there is a need
- Occasionally unloading/loading trucks
- North Scottsdale.
- This position is not bus accessible.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Recent 1-2 years in a production environment
- 6 months- 1 year of experience with managing employees
- Occasional heavy lifting up to 50lbs
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work with dual screens
Apply today for this Production Lead role or call 623-505-1600 to schedule an interview.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.