Purchasing | Manufacturing
Posted August 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm
If you're looking for a great entry-level purchasing opportunity, or if you're looking for a chance to advance your purchasing career, this could be a great opportunity for you!
A growing manufacturing company is adding a Purchasing member to their team! They make high-quality pats and equipment used in the auto, aerospace, medical and transportation industries. And they have some well-known customers, like SpaceX!
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers benefits upon permanent hire, and training will be provided.
That said—having previous experience in purchasing or vendor management in the electronics filed will put you at the top of the list!
Purchasing Job Duties:
- Negotiate sourcing opportunities to provide cost savings to the company as well as providing a quality product to the customer
- Follow through with reviewing, secure and analyze quotations, negotiate prices
- Executing orders with manufacturers, vendors, supplier and brokers as per competences and supervisors discretion
- Provide suggestions to their supervisor for new supply sources where vendors are inadequate
Pay: $20-$24/hr depending on experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Purchasing Qualifications :
- Strong communication skills to work with PMs & customers
- Excel, Microsoft Word, Basic computer knowledge
- General purchasing and negotiation skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in procurement preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Employer paid Life insurance
- Referral program
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this Purchasing role? Apply online today or call 469-947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for Terra Staffing Group at the Richardson branch. I am very enthusiastic about matching candidates with clients to create a great experience for each of them. What I really love is being a part of a team that brings out the best of talent within each candidate and helps to contribute to their success!