Entry Level Machine Operator | Slitting
Posted September 11, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, (Flexible) 7:00am, 8:00am or 9:00am start time (8-hour)
One of the Pacific Northwest's Premier Printing companies is looking to add an Entry Level Machine Operators to their team!
This company has been in business for over 90 years and specializes in print and digital communications for fortune 500 companies! This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role that offers paid training, opportunities for growth, and a consistent Monday to Friday schedule.
In this role, you will learn how to operate and maintain a slitting machine and will prepare business cards by loading them into a machine, sorting them into boxes, and labeling boxes for shipment.
Entry Level Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Load and offload slitting machine
- Learn how to operate and maintain slitting machine
- Sort finished product into shipping boxes
- Perform quality checks
- Print and label boxes for shipment
*Flexible start time 7:00am, 8:00am, or 9:00am (8-hour shift)
Entry Level Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Experience using a computer and printing labels
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Able to lift 30lbs regularly
- High School diploma or GED
- Print production or manufacturing experience a plus!
Benefits of working here include:
- Career Development and Growth
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time Off
- Overtime for those who are eligible
- Free employee Assistance Program
Benefits offered to TERRA employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Renton, WA
Want to learn more about this Entry-level Machine Operator position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview. We look forward to speaking with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. The best part about my job is how rewarding it is to be able to connect great talent with the perfect client and give people opportunities they may not have known about otherwise!