Production Quality Inspector | Air-Conditioned Facility
Posted August 23, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday 5:45AM- 2:30PM
Do you have at least one year of previous experience in Quality Control position and want to grow your skills? Then this position might be perfect for you!
A custom packaging company that supports the retail industry has a full-time, temp-to-hire, Production Quality Inspector position available.
This job offers paid holidays, great benefits, a set schedule and plenty of optional overtime.
Success in this role is achieved by demonstrating an eagerness to learn and improve, and by having a positive attitude.
Production Quality Inspector Job Description:
- Monitor production line to verify critical inspection criteria
- Pulling of sample for retention and outside labs
- Pulling sample and recording measurements for in process development activities
- Utilize scales and calipers to read and record values on build paperwork
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:45AM-2:30PM
Pay: $18-22/hr DOE
This Production Quality Inspector position offers:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, sick pay, 401K.
- Major holidays off
- Minimal lifting
- Set schedule, 40 hours a week.
Production Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Recent Quality Control Experience (1-2 years)
- Excel experience
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
Location: North Scottsdale
Apply today for this Production Quality Inspector role or call 480-750-7272 to schedule an interview!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Scottsdale team. I love getting to know job seekers to find their true passions. And I pride myself in helping people find a career that is the right - and fulfilling - fit. I look forward to work with you!