Production Lead | PCB
Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:45am-4:30pm
Interested in working for the company that made the phone used in Air Force One? An electronics manufacturer is adding a Production Lead to their team!
They've been in business for decades with a stellar reputation for quality and customer service. Apply your experience managing processes in the electronics manufacturing industry with a company that is still family owned, appreciates your contributions, and is committed to maintaining manufacturing right here in Plano Texas.
Production Lead Responsibilities:
- Review of existing manufacturing equipment and processes
- Meeting production goals
- Partner with all aspects of the company’s operations, including quality, materials, and maintenance
- Maintain documentation and ensure implementation
You will win this role if you thrive when working in a team environment!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:45am-4:30
Production Lead Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in a process technician role
- Sound knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
- Experience with production operations
Pay: $21 per hour
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 paid Holidays
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this Production Lead role, apply online today or call 469-947-6789 to schedule an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!