Machine Maintenance Tech | 3 Day Weekend Every Week
Posted September 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-T; 6:30AM-4:30PM
Do you enjoy observing how products are made? Do thrive in knowing you have a major responsibility in ensuring daily operations run smoothly? This could be the job for you! This local manufacture is in need of a quality Machine Maintenance Technician to oversee operations and to ensure proper functionality of the machines being used.
This company is a local manufacturer in designing cable clip gun systems that ensure flawless cable installation and delivering quality supplies that include fiber and cable attachment clips and cable markers. Within this Machine Maintenance position, you will be able to ensure the overall production process is functioning accurately and efficiently daily.
Machine Maintenance Tech Job Duties-
- Machine maintenance and repair on assembly equipment
- Machine operations
- Work to minimize equipment downtime
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair of assembly equipment
You will be successful in this role if you have great attention to detail, are reliable, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
Schedule- Monday-Thursday; 6:30am-4:30pm
Machine Maintenance Tech Requirements-
- Minimum 2 years of mechanical repair and machinery experience
- Minimum 2 years of machine operator experience preferred
- General knowledge of Facility Operations, Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance practices
- Ability to Stand, bend, stoop, and lift 50lbs without accommodation
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments-
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee-
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Major Holiday’s paid
Location- Lakewood, CO. 80228 (Bus Accessible)
If you would like to hear more about this Machine Maintenance Tech opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222 to set up a interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!