Supervisors | Packaging Department | Swing Shift
Posted October 28, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10:30pm
Looking to expand your supervisor or management experience at a company with a welcoming work environment? Then this Packaging Supervisor position could be a great fit for you!
Quality Harvest specializes in baking pastries, pizzas & snacks and they're hiring a Packaging Supervisor to lead their Swing Shift team.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and perfect for individuals with at least one year of recent supervisor or manager experience in a production, manufacturing or warehouse environment.
As a Packaging Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising a team of around 20 employees and working closely with them to hit key production metrics, providing training and fostering their development.
Not only do they offer fantastic benefits, but they also believe in celebrating their successes—you'll enjoy fun events like Donut Day and Ice Cream Day.
A bonus—the work environment smells incredible from the freshly-made products (garlic bread, chocolate, pizza rolls, just to name a few!).
Additional Duties Include:
- Track & monitor production metrics
- Coach and develop employees to hit production goals & meet safety standards
- Facilitate daily shift meetings and routine trainings
- Process employee timecards
Packaging Supervisor Requirements:
- At least one year of experience in a recent Supervisor or Management position.
- At least two years working in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing new policies and procedures
Swing Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10:30pm
- Occasional overtime available on Saturdays
Pay: $60,000 - $65,000 (salary role) + annual bonus
Benefits offered by Quality Harvest Foods:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Location: NE Portland
If interested in this Packaging Supervisor position, apply or call us at 360-713-9200 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!