Aerospace Machine Operator
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 2:30pm-11pm
Are you a machine operator looking to advance your career in the booming Aerospace industry?
An Aerospace and Electronics company in Lynnwood is looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join their team!
This company makes products used in the medical, engineering and electrical industries. In this role, you'll operate a machine that assembles electronic parts onto the surface of a printed circuit board.
- Load component trolleys using hand-held barcode scanner
- Program and operate screen printer
- Inspect boards using a microscope
- Run SMT Pick & Place Machines
- Troubleshoot pickup and placement errors
- Operate Automated Inspection Machine
- Operate Reflow Oven
- Perform PRI (Post Reflow Inspection)
Shift: M-F 2:30PM to 11:00PM
Pay: $22-28/hour (DOE)
- 3+ years of experience as a machine operator
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
- Soldering experience
- Experience with Surface-Mount Technology is a must!
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Want to hear more? Apply now for this Machine Operator position or call our office at (206) 453-2852
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a recruiter for the Terra Everett team. I enjoy the challenge of finding the right fit for both the candidates and the client.