Medical Assembly | Training Provided | Swing Shift
Posted December 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
If you love soldering, sewing, making jewelry, woodworking or enjoy working with your hands and have fine attention to detail, you could be a great fit for this Medical Assembly position.
A manufacturer of a wide range of life-saving medical devices is adding a Medical Assembly member to their team!
In this role, you will specialize in soldering medical parts to manufacture their products and use a microscope regularly.
No soldering or previous assembly experience is necessary—they’ll train you!
It’s a great opportunity to launch your assembly career with this company and learn a lot about the medical manufacturing industry.
This is a temporary-to-hire job that offers a Monday-Friday schedule, benefits upon permanent hire and a very supportive management team. If you learn that soldering isn’t for you, they have other openings and will take the time to assess your strengths.
Interested in learning more? Apply now or give us a call: 469-947-6789
- Read, understand, and enforce all MD's, QC's, SOP's, and standards concerning Quality and Safety
- Fill out proper documentation related to product inspections, process verification, and DHR's
- Complete setup, operation, troubleshooting, PM and 5S standards for all equipment
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
- Some experience in any of these: soldering, sewing, making jewelry, woodworking or working with your hands with fine attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions in the form of diagrams, written, or verbal
- Ability to solve basic math problems
Benefits upon hire by employer: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Employer Paid Life Insurance, Referral Program.
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Garland, TX
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Apply now or give us a call: 469-947-6789
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!