Senior Accountant | Direct Hire
Posted August 25, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
If you have at least 5 years experience in a full charge accounting role in the non-profit sector, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your career!
A non-profit organization that focuses on creating anti-racist early learning communities and services is looking for a Senior Accountant to their team!
This organization has been operating for over 40 years and works with families, providers and community groups to improve the quality of childcare and early learning services in the Puget Sound region.
This role offers the opportunity to grow your career with a mission driven organization, and comes with an excellent benefits package and a hybrid work schedule!
The Senior Accountant reports to the controller and performs full charge accounting duties.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Perform month end closing procedures
- Prepare financial reporting
- Create annual budgets
- Assist with annual audits
- Other accounting duties as assigned
You'll be successful in this role if you are analytical and solutions oriented!
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 5+ years experience in a full charge accounting role
- Computer proficient with experience in MS Excel and accounting software
- Understanding of GL accounting with experience working in a non profit environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- BA degree in finance or accounting
Salary: $65,000-75,000/year DOE
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 21 days of PTO
- 11 paid holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays and a birthday holidat
- Week long office closure at year end
- Summer Fridays in July
- 401k with a 3% employer match
Location: International District, Seattle
- Hybrid work schedule with 1-2 days per week in office
If you are interested in a new Senior Accountant role, apply today or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the TERRA Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!