Skilled Diesel Mechanic | $45-$65/hr | Dobbs Peterbilt
Posted November 10, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm
Are you a skilled Diesel Mechanic seeking an opportunity where your expertise will be valued with competitive pay and room for growth?
Dobbs Peterbilt is a leading commercial truck dealership and they’re in search of a Diesel Mechanic with at least 4 years of experience to join their esteemed team.
They pride themselves on investing in their employees and using innovative technology to service their clients. At Dobbs, your knowledge and proficiency will be rewarded with great pay & an excellent benefits package.
You will be given plenty of opportunities to enhance your skills, earn certifications, and increase your earnings. This is a leadership opportunity where you will be providing support and training to team members.
If you're ready to make the most of your extensive diesel mechanic experience at a company that will appreciate and reward your expertise, take the step and apply today.
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties:
- Utilize diagnostic equipment to identify issues.
- Troubleshoot solutions and repair vehicles and equipment.
- Perform vehicle lubrication systems and D.O.T. safety inspections.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members.
Pay: $45.00 - $62.00 per hour
- Compensation determined by skill level & certifications
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Diesel Mechanic Job Requirements:
- At least 4 years of direct mechanic involvement with heavy trucks.
- Proficient in executing vehicle lubrication systems and D.O.T. safety inspections.
- Able to collaborate to identify opportunities for optimizing performance.
- Provide personal set of tools.
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company paid long term disability
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid life insurance and supplemental life insurance
- Health savings account matching contribution
- 401K with employer match
- PTO accrued at a rate of 1.54 hours per weeks worked
- 8 Paid holidays
- Company sponsored wellness program to foster work life balance
- 1 Hour sick pay accrued for every 30 hours worked not to exceed 160 hours per year
- Life Lock Identity Theft
If you’re interested in this Diesel Mechanic position, apply today or call us to learn more: 253-353-7700.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I tried to find placement at 4 other agencies and TERRA was the only one to call back and have some helpful suggestions.