Machine Operator | Label Printing
Posted September 22, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am-7:20pm
This Dallas company manufactures equipment and machines that fill plastic cartridges with sealants and adhesives. Their business is growing rapidly which is why they are adding Machine Operators to their night shift print production team.
The Machine Operators will operate screen-printing equipment to label each part then verify printed data matches product specifications.
This full-time, temporary-to-hire job provides a great opportunity to add to your skills and grow your career to the next level. This company instills a high level of ownership throughout the organization - they want you to succeed!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Set up and verify work orders
- Operate screen-printing machine to imprint product information on plastic parts
- Inspect printed parts for quality and accuracy
- Perform basic machine adjustment and cleaning
Schedule: Night Shift
- 7:00 am-7:20 pm
- Rotating Schedule - 3 days on, 2 days off then 4 days on, 2 days off
- Opportunity for overtime
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Recent experience in a machine operations role
- Ability to read and enter work orders into machine to set up each job
- Strong attention to detail in verifying accuracy and clarity of printed data
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Dallas, TX
If you are interested in this Machine Operator role, apply now or call 469.947.6789 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Irving team. I’m excited to create new business in the Texas market and help people in the community find new opportunities where they can thrive! The best part of my job is finding new clients and creating a plan to help them make their day-to-day business more efficient. I also love helping people find opportunities where they can learn and grow!