Weld And Fabrication Specialist
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Posted August 29, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 7:00am-3:30pm
Do you have a passion for artistic and creative metal art coupled with a strong background in MIG Welding and Fabrication? This role could be perfect for you! In this role you will work in a collaborative and creative environment to build and design unique and interesting metal pieces. This is a role in which you will get to flex your creative muscles, hone your finishing skills, and approach a new project every day. This is not routine or rote welding. This company will give you opportunities for growth and the chance to work on exciting and interesting projects.This company specializes in providing high-quality interior and exterior signage, environmental graphics, and more!
As a Weld & Fabrication Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- MIG welding
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Collaborate with team members to establish project plan
- Fabricate products according to shop drawings
- Use manual and power tools
As a Weld & Fabrication Specialist, your qualifications will include:
- 2+ years of MIG Welding experience
- 2+ years of metal fabrication experience
- A skilled self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, effectively managing multiple tasks and reprioritizing to maximize efficiency.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, self-motivation, and adaptability to new ideas, projects, and directions within the company.
- Reliable transportation to and from work, meeting locations, and company events.
Location: Mountlake Terrace
- 100% covered Medical
- Vision, Life
- PTO/Sick pay
- Paid Holidays
If you are interested in this Weld & Fabrication Specialist position apply Online or call 206-453-2852 to set up an interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!