Posted September 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 6 am to 3:30 pm With Overtime!
Work in Everett with a company offering growth potential! Do you enjoy working hard and being rewarded for it? A local building materials company is seeking skilled full-time, temp-to-hire Driver's Helpers who enjoy producing quality products. This company produces interior and exterior doors for the 4 largest contractors in the region! They provide excellent customer service and delivery to each of them and build beautiful wood materials.
If you have hands-on woodworking experience, great! Or you can learn a skilled trade and build beautiful products, custom doors railings, and millwork for commercial and residential. In addition to benefits, they offer a sign-on bonus!
Perfect for someone who enjoys physical work or has production experience and wants to work in a hands-on learning environment where they have the opportunity to develop skills and grow quickly!
As a Driver's Helper, you’ll be part of a company that cares deeply about employee satisfaction and growth. You will get lots of appreciation for your hard work!
Driver's Helper - Job Duties:
- Use saws, power tools, sanders to run machinery
- Measuring, cutting
- Picking pulling orders, loading/ unloading
- Various assembly work
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job and working on a close-knit and upbeat team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm then OT! Most days will be until 4:30 PM
Driver's Helper Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience working in a physical hands-on job
- Ability to lift 80+lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to read a ruler/ measuring
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO (to be earned 1 every 4 months / after a year= 8 days /after 2 yrs =13 days / 10 yrs = 18 days)
- Paid holidays
- Pre-tax 401K program
- Short term disability
- $50,000 life insurance policy for all employees
- Monthly employee appreciation luncheon
- Drawing to be entered fo r a monthly giveaway - Birthday celebrations, and a $10 gift card for all employees
- Fun around holidays, including Easter, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, and more! -
- Safety incentive program. After 100 days of no accidents, employees celebrate with a party!
Why Apply? - All the Benefits Above!
- Gain experience with a growing company
- Build a career
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Staff that truly values each employee
- Get paid weekly (Payday is every Friday)
- OT Available
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays?
Location: Everett, WA (on the bus line)
If you are interested in this Driver's Helper role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.