Bilingual Driver Helper | General Labor
Posted September 18, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 7:00 am start time
Are you bilingual with general labor experience & love being outside exploring the Denver Metro?
This Driver Helper role with a local kitchen appliance distributor could be a great opportunity for you! In this role, you'll assist in the installation of kitchen appliances. Perfect for anyone that is mechanically inclined or has experience working with tools.
This is a direct-hire role that offers a lot of cross-training, benefits and growth opportunities. And the location is bus-accessible!
Great way to get your foot in the door with an employer that takes care of – and rewards – its employees. They love celebrations and often host events like pancake breakfasts and holiday parties - and provide a catered dinner/lunch each month!
Bilingual Driver Helper Job Duties:
- Assist in installation of household appliances
- Prepares appliances as directed by lead installer
- Assists lead installer with job paperwork and input of electronic tracking data.
- Assists loading truck for daily installs and deliveries.
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, love to learn and are comfortable working with power tools.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am until deliveries are complete.
- Average 40-50 hours a week.
Bilingual Driver Helper Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs with help frequently throughout shift
- Comfortable with hand and power tools
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
- Appliance installation experience is a plus!
Pay: $20 per hour starting pay
- Eligible for an increase to $21 per hour after 60 day performance review
Benefits offered by employer when hired on as a permanent employee:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Deep discounts on name brand appliances
Location: North Denver – and this location is bus accessible!
If you are interested in this Bilingual Driver Helper position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!