Electrical Assembly | 3-Day Weekends
Posted November 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-Th, 6am-5pm
A company that produces automated systems like self-checkout kiosks has an Electrical Assembly opening on their team! Their products can be found in name-brand companies like Walmart and Target.
Your role will be to assemble the electrical components of conveyor belts.
The facility is clean, organized, and well-ventilated. And the schedule is Monday-Thursday, so you can enjoy 3-day weekends!
- Assemble the electrical components of the conveyor belts
- Read and interpret documents
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Communicate with all levels of management
- Monday – Thursday 6am-5pm
- Opportunities for overtime available
- 2 years of recent experience as an electrical assembler in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to lift at 50 pounds on occasion
- Experience reading blueprints and working with products that have both electrical and mechanical parts (examples include motorized equipment assembly or repair, medical devices, commercial lighting)
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Clear promotion path to several different types of roles
- Frequent celebrations and employee recognition
If you are interested in this Electrical Assembly position, apply now, or call 469-947-6789 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.