Plastic Fabrication |Swing Shift
Posted September 6, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday 4pm-2:30am
Are you someone who likes hands-on work and building products from start to finish? This is an opportunity for a Plastics Fabricator.
If you've been wanting to get your foot in the door in the Semiconductor Industry with a global company - your career could start here. They make parts for some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world.
Full time, temp-to-hire job that offers competitive pay range of $23-26/hr, great benefits and opportunities for growth. They also offer hands-on, paid training.
This is a great manufacturing position for somebody who understands blueprints, tools, and measurements.
Plastic Fabrication Job Duties:
- Follow blueprints to assemble parts
- Learn to weld using a plastic heating tool
- Finish materials by grinding and deburring
- Monitoring quality through the build
- Swing Shift: Monday-Thursday 4pm-2:30am
Plastic Fabrication Requirements:
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to work independently
- Read and understand blueprints and measurements
- Basic Math skills
- Comfortable standing or bending for 10 hours per day
Pay: $23-$26/hr. depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- 6 paid holidays
Location: Tualatin, OR (not accessible by public transit)
If you are interested in this Plastic Fabrication job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.