Quality Control Tech | Weekends Off | FREE Lunch
Posted September 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Don’t ever pay for lunch while working! Are you looking to put your attention to detail and Quality Control experience to the test? I have a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity that will provide a great work life balance, weekends off, and great benefits!
This water meter supplier is seeing exponential growth this year and is looking to bring on a Quality Control tech to add to their close-knit team. If you have excellent attention to detail and previous quality control experience and are looking to work for a company that is leading the industry in technology for water meters, this is the position for you.
As a quality control tech, you will have the opportunity to complete the final production process for water meters to sharpen your current skills and also be the front line for incoming product. This is a great way to start a successful, fulfilling new career!
Quality Control Tech Duties:
- Utilize a microscope to check PCBA computer boards
- Solder and glue final connections to water meters
- Final product inspection
- Help and cross train in other assembly rolls as needed
Quality Control Tech Requirements:
- 1 year of quality control experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience using a microscope in a work environment preferred
- Previous soldering experience preferred but not required
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Monday: Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Occasional opportunity for overtime
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:
- Free lunches every day
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Long term/short team disability
- 408P with company match
- Foundations Health Plan – Specific Doctor’s office in Boulder for free check ups and basic doctor’s visits for employee and their immediate family, no co-pays
Location: Boulder CO – no access to bus
If you would like to hear more about this Quality Control Tech opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at (720) 405-5222 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group's Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!