Quality Assurance Technician | Metal Manufacturing
Posted September 11, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
Looking for an opportunity where you can immediately make an impact with an established company, yet new to Arizona? This could be a great role for you if you have 2 years Quality Assurance experience in metal manufacturing!
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity as a Quality Assurance Technician.
In this role you will be working as a key player in ensuring top quality product for a company that specializes in high end pipe fittings, manufacturing, and distribution throughout the U.S.
Quality Assurance Technician Responsibilities:
- Data entry using Material Conformance Report System
- Performing root cause analysis
- Using reach truck, forklift and electric pallet jack to route materials throughout the facility
- Visually inspecting parts as well as using a variety of precision measuring instruments to ensure finished product is to standard.
Quality Assurance Technician Requirements:
- Able to use all tools and equipment necessary for the job, including calipers, micrometers, thread plug and ring gages.
- Effective reading, writing, and general mathematical skills
- Able to use a tape measure.
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role (metal manufacturing)
Pay: $20-$25/HR DOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day shift
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flex savings account
- Referral bonus
- Bonus and Profit Sharing
Location: Goodyear, AZ
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Technician position please apply today with a resume or call 480-750-7272 to set up an interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Goodyear team. I love working with people to get them on their way to a successful career path! Connecting people with the right job for them is one of the most rewarding feelings. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and thrive!