Entry Level Fabrication
Posted September 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7am to 3:30pm
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey as an Entry-Level Fabrication Worker? At this client, we take pride in creating innovative and dependable electric heaters. We're on the lookout for individuals who thrive in a collaborative team environment, embrace challenges with a can-do spirit, and aspire to enhance their skills, advance their careers, and flourish alongside us.
What's in it for you? You can expect a steady paycheck, a comprehensive benefits package, job stability, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic work atmosphere that fosters learning and development.
This is a full-time temp to hire position, offering you the chance to build a career. If you're ready to seize this opportunity, read on to discover the exciting role that awaits you as an Entry-Level Fabrication Worker at our Seattle-based company, specializing in the design and production of smart, reliable, and energy-efficient electric heaters.
Entry-Level Fabrication Worker Responsibilities
- Transform flat metal sheets into heaters.
- Operate machines safely with proper training.
- Handle various assignments and machines.
- Follow directions and work independently as required.
- Make sure machines are set up correctly, inspect for safety, and contribute to ongoing improvement
Schedule: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
Pay: $19.00- $23.00 an hour
Entry-Level Fabrication Worker Requirements:
- Proficiency with hand and power tools, including measuring equipment.
- Basic math skills and the capacity to follow diagrams and instructions.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs., stand, or walk throughout the entire shift.
- Prior experience in metal shop, manufacturing, or construction is a plus.
Benefits of working here include:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid time OFF
- Overtime for those who are eligible.
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits offered to TERRA employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: South Seattle area, WA. (Free parking, bus accessible for some)
Ready to take the next step as an Entry-Level Fabrication Worker? If you're eager to join our team and embark on a rewarding career, don't hesitate to reach out. Call us today at 253-353-7700 to express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.