Extruder Operator | $22.75/hr | 3 Day Weekends
Posted September 8, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:30pm - 1:00AM
Are you looking for job that provides opportunities for growth and let's you listen to music while you work? This full-time, temp-to-hire Extruder Operator position could be the job for you!
This position is with a growing chemical manufacturer company that's main product is used in military respirators. They offer 3-day weekends, a great work-life balance, and a laidback work environment.
It's a great opportunity for you to bring your previous manufacturing experience to an employer that rewards your hard work and will give you the opportunity to expand your skill set.
Extruder Operator Job Duties:
- Start up the extruder and the production line
- Monitor product as it comes down the line and preform quality control checks
- Take bags off the line to weigh, take samples, and document the batch
- Keep production line going and respond to any problems as they occur
You will be successful in this job if you have great attention to detail, the ability to stay on track, and be flexible to help out in all areas when needed.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 2:30pm – 1:00am
Extruder Operator Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of manufactuing experience is required – previous chemical manufacturing experience is highly preferred but not required
- Proven ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Pay: $22.75/hr. with the opportunity to earn more after conversion!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays?
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Extruder Operator opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an account manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love being able to present people with many options for jobs that match their skillset and placing them in the best fit for them! It is the most rewarding part of my job to see someone grow within their career!